'There's a problem, right now we're not able to complete this transaction' error?

hfzftr01
New Community Member

I've been trying to withdraw my money from Paypal balance to my bank but every time I tried I keep on getting error message that it cannot be completed? I've tried multiple times clearing cache or changing web browsers but still the same. Please, why does this happens all the time? Why is the security of Paypal troubling users to withdraw money? It's very frustrating and I am tired of having to call the customer support to resolve the issue every single time I want to withdraw.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @hfzftr01 

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to withdraw funds from your PayPal account. I recommend you to check your PayPal's Resolution center to see if your account is limited. If yes, here is how you can resolve the limitation issue. If your account is not limited, it is possible that our internal security system might be stopping the withdrawal due to multiple attempts. Hence, please try after 48-72 hours and do not make any attempts within this time frame. 

Thank you

Manju

Login to Me Too

smugone2
Contributor
Contributor
That did not work for me at all.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @smugone2,

Welcome to our community forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear about the withdrawal issues you're having with your PayPal account. It could be because of the account limitations which prevent certain actions in your PayPal account such as sending, receiving and withdrawing money in your account. Have you checked if there are any pending actions left in the resolution center of your PayPal account? Please solve the steps listed in the resolution center to initiate actions in your PayPal account. 

If there are no pending actions left in your account, its possible that our system deems to find a risk and temporarily blocked the actions from your PayPal account. In such situations, you can try to attempt the transactions at a later date or reach out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

I hope this helps, good luck!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.