Unable to Link Bank Account

MurtazHaider
Contributor
Contributor

I want to link bank account to my PayPal. The problem is I am not receiving verification code on my number to complete the attachment. I tried to add second number to get code still on second number I am not receiving verification code to confirm second number. I turned to Message Center to talk with customer service agent but every time I try PayPal assistant says no one is available

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Bastete
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MurtazHaider, @Bastete, @maplepoke

Welcome! Thank you for joining PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues adding and confirming a bank on your PayPal account. Normally, the steps in this Help Center article is all you need to Confirm your bank. If you run into any hiccups along the way, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

maplepoke
New Community Member

Same issue 

Login to Me Too

Alijam0776
New Community Member
I want to link bank account to my PayPal but paypal sa showing error when i try to connect it ask me having an error while connecting the bank
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.