Paypal changed my transfer to bank account settings without asking or advising. Anyone else?

thoughtfull
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal just changed my transfer to bank account settings from keep minimum balance to transfer entire balance without asking or advising. Anyone else?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @thoughtfull 

Welcome and thank for posting in the PayPal Help Community! I understand that not seeing minimum balance in your account would be upsetting! I would recommend you to check your auto withdrawal settings again to see if the frequency is correct. You can view this page to review the automatic transfer set up in your account. You can also reach out to PayPal Support team to get this checked further. 

Regards,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Artem12
Contributor
Contributor

The problem that has arisen is that the operation cannot be completed at the moment - I’ve been trying to withdraw money from my wallet to my bank card for four hours, what should I do?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Artem12 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community!

Sorry to know about the problem you're facing while withdrawing your funds from your PayPal balance to your card. Every time you try to initiate transaction, it goes through a series of filters ad may temporarily block the activity if the system deems risk which includes multiple attempts. I recommend you to try again at a later date by clearing cache, cookies from your browser or try using a different browser/device. If the issue persists after trying these, please contact the team by clicking the "Contact us" option at the bottom of PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Artem12
Contributor
Contributor

I confirmed my email and phone number, linked the card, withdrew $2, did I do the right thing for the result? I also tried through a computer and phone, but I can’t withdraw

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.