PayPal not working in Valorant

ariga
Contributor
Contributor

Is paypal payment method working in Riot Games? I've always used paypal to buy premium currency from Valorant, But its not working for whole week now. Any solutions?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @ariga

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to make a purchase from Riot Games. I recommend reviewing this Help Center article to learn more about potential reasons the payment could have been declined. If those options do not fit, you might be running into PayPal's Security System. The Security System reviews all transactions and can prevent payments from going through if it detects higher-than-average risk. To help payments go through smoothly, I recommend ensuring you're logging in from one consistent device with your location services turned on. 

If you continue to encounter errors, you can reach out to Customer Support by clicking on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. 

I hope this information helps and you can make the purchase soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Anonx10
Contributor
Contributor
Same here for me and a friend of mine. Hope it will work again with the new patch.
Login to Me Too

NanaT2
Contributor
Contributor

What patch, please? Paypal is working fine for all sites except Riot Games specifically for Valorant for 3 days now. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Login to Me Too

Anharem
New Community Member

It is showing 'Things don't appear to be working right now' Try again for me. Anyone found a solution for this issue?

Login to Me Too

NiisanReaper
New Community Member

Also same here cant buy anymore vp with paypal comes a error message after login like i see that paypal is trying to make my wallet open but then error message

Login to Me Too

NanaT2
Contributor
Contributor

Hasn't worked for me for 5 or 6 months now.

Login to Me Too

Nagasab
New Community Member

Hello, i am having the same problem, did anyone figure out the problem?

Login to Me Too

Floating
New Community Member

Still have had this issue for months now, anyone have any fix?

Login to Me Too

whirlingtea
New Community Member

Hi everyone - saw a Reddit post on this, apparently it will work if you select "save this payment info" after clicking in to start the payment. If you don't want to save info, it seems like the system will just continuously not work. If you're fine with saving the PayPal login in the system, click that and it should work.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.