Where is MY MONEY???

MADMARY1
New Community Member

Hello,

I received an email [listed below] yesterday from you -- PayPal stating a refund for phone I bought was complete. I went to my bank -- US Bank to see that the transaction was pending. This morning my bank says the money ($105.99) was put into my account and then taking back out by PayPal. 

I then checked your website, and it said the transaction was completed April 30th at 1:59 pm. If this is true then I expect you will be paying me interest on this money depending on how long you intend to use it before returning it, correct??? Oh and   exactly how long are you intending to use my money???

By the way, that email starts by saying,   "Mary [Removed], welcome to PayPal..."  that kind of gives me a   new meaning  to that welcome message, doesn't it?

Mary [Removed]

=====================================

Mary [Removed], welcome to PayPal.

Your Refund of $105.99 USD from QUALITY ONE WIRELESS, LLC

Your refund is on the way! Available in your card by April 30, 2024.

Track Refund Status

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MADMARY1 

Happy to help you on this one which is easily resolved. But maybe lose the ??? and the CAPS LOCK yelling and add a please if you want someone to give up their time to help you. This is not customer services its a 'user to user' advice forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.