How to contact Lamoon Limited for tracking?

AnnieG1966
Contributor
Contributor

Shipping and tracking

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Santosh21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @AnnieG1966,

Welcome to the Community! I'm assuming you want to know the status of your most recent order's tracking. In this situation, get in touch with the seller and ask for the tracking information, as we are unable to provide it. To find the seller's contact information:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.
  2. Click the transaction in your list of recent transactions.

On the "Transaction Details" page, you’ll see the seller’s name, email, and, if available, the seller’s customer service phone number.

Thank you,
Santosh

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13
Solved

Santosh21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @AnnieG1966,

Welcome to the Community! I'm assuming you want to know the status of your most recent order's tracking. In this situation, get in touch with the seller and ask for the tracking information, as we are unable to provide it. To find the seller's contact information:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.
  2. Click the transaction in your list of recent transactions.

On the "Transaction Details" page, you’ll see the seller’s name, email, and, if available, the seller’s customer service phone number.

Thank you,
Santosh

Login to Me Too

MHGuay
New Community Member
I do go to my transaction détails and dont get any info to contact the seller.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @MHGuay

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear the company's contact information is not showing on your PayPal transaction. In that situation, you'd want to check on the original website where you had made your purchase. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Have a beautiful week! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Sharonmcmurray
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I ordered patches on the 17 may and have not had eny messages to say when Ian getting my order
Login to Me Too

MsCharlie1
New Community Member

I have tracking information I need address of company.

Login to Me Too

Nancy174
New Community Member
I ordered a Christmas tree just trying to find out where it went
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Nancy174 

Thank you for visiting the Community and welcome!

I see you're looking for tracking information for your purchase. Most sellers ship items within 7 days (Allow extra time for international shipments). If the seller prints a shipping label using PayPal, it will be visible in the transaction details page of your PayPal account. If you don't see any tracking information after the time frame, you can contact the seller about the tracking details. Contact details of the seller can be available in the transaction details page of your PayPal account. 

If you don't receive your item or it's different than described, you can request a refund by reporting the purchase in the resolution center of your PayPal account. You can follow this article for the dispute steps : How do I open a dispute with a seller?

Hope this information helps,

Bindu 

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jg657
Looking for a way to contact lamoon. Phone number or email Thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Jg657

Thanks for stopping by the PayPal Community! Welcome! 

I understand you're looking for Lamoon's contact information. If you have a transaction with them on PayPal, their contact information may appear on your PayPal transaction details. If the information doesn't show, you can likely find it on the company's website. PayPal offers Buyer Protection on Goods & Services transactions in the event you do not receive an item or receive an item that is significantly not as described. You can find the instructions on our Help Center here if you need to file a dispute. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.