G-XCHANGE

Pinchaz
New Community Member

Guys please help. I transfered money from PayPal to Gcash however it went to G-XCHANGE. And I don't know where my money is now? It's not showing in Gcash.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Evelyn_Nuñez
I played a block puzzle kc I saw nmin n with pay pal amazon and kmi won. Now we followed all the regulations s this game after cashing out f s via paypal wait I played a block puzzle kc I saw nmin n with pay pal amazon and kmi won. Now we followed all the regulations s this game after cashing out f s via paypal wait For 7 days but till now.wala pa then tellmy email Go to G-XCHANGE
Login to Me Too

nylnyl04
I can't link my gcash in to paypal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @nylnyl04,

Thank you for taking the time to message our community, and if you're still having trouble linking your G-cash account, I recommend reviewing the information listed here. If the problem continues, it would be best to contact PayPal customer support directly for assistance. If needed, you can reach customer support by clicking Contact and then "Call Us" at the bottom of the PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook instant message or Twitter direct message.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

mayiesibi
Contributor
Contributor
How to transfer paypal money to gcash?
Login to Me Too

Dinididindin
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue. It says on my email, "To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments." but where can I find that? It also says on my GCash Account that I have successfully linked my PayPal Account but when I refresh the app, it still didn't go through even though my name on both my GCash and PayPal Account are the same.

Login to Me Too

geraldyuhiko
New Community Member

I'm experiencing it right now. I cashed in on may Gcash but there was no money being send but my Paypal balance was deducted.

Login to Me Too

jhayjhay026
Contributor
Contributor

how can i get my money back i try to send money to moneygram and it went to g xchange i think it was a scam cos its direct send to RYAN <removed> and now i dont know where is my money now

Login to Me Too

Kyriegray

Marlou_02
How to renew my this plan
Login to Me Too

Diosdado26_
Contributor
Contributor
Why i cant link my paypal account to my gcash account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.