G-XCHANGE

Pinchaz
New Community Member

Guys please help. I transfered money from PayPal to Gcash however it went to G-XCHANGE. And I don't know where my money is now? It's not showing in Gcash.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

exactlyem
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I hope anyone can help me in here. I am trying to linked my Gcash account to Paypal though I couldn't find the Preapproved payments plan in my PayPal too. I tried to follow the solutions provided by other people in this community but there's no option to see Preapproved payments plan still. I will appreciate anyone can help me please? Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

anaefaj22

Hi
This is also my problem now, either in the app or website I can't see G-xchange INC. Please, did someone solve this already?

Login to Me Too

Luisa1423
Contributor
Contributor
G-xchange INC:PA-7CL32414JB320333D
Login to Me Too

Nenabunena04
Contributor
Contributor
I also can't find preapproved payment under the Payment section. I only have 2 options: automatic payments and your preferred way to pay. Inder automatic payments, I only have Manage Funding Sources which has my credit card as the only option
Login to Me Too

shezoweak
Contributor
Contributor
i do have the same issue.
Login to Me Too

VenEvan
Contributor
Contributor
It is such a pain to deal with Linking my Gcash to PayPal account. Worst no one would help you in PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Spoiler_Alert
Contributor
Contributor

G-Xchange is the name of the company that GCash uses to transfer funds from your Paypal to Gcash. If you look at your email from paypal regarding pre-approved payments you will see the name G-Xchange.  It's the online equivalent of LBC, Cebuana and Mlhuiller and even paypal itself. Chances are your money has been transferred but the system hasn't updated itself. If your money is not reflected on your account within 24 hours then you have to call Paypal and or Gcash services. 

Login to Me Too

Tekya
Contributor
Contributor
Last Feb.7 I cashin to my GCash account from my PayPal but still it didn't reflect in my account I really need the money
Login to Me Too

aven2323
Contributor
Contributor

Have you received yours?

Login to Me Too

Evelyn_Nuñez
Pls I need this money why I cannot receive my money Paypal answer this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.