G-XCHANGE

Pinchaz
New Community Member

Guys please help. I transfered money from PayPal to Gcash however it went to G-XCHANGE. And I don't know where my money is now? It's not showing in Gcash.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

mariodinoy37_jr
Contributor
Contributor
Guys please help. I transfered money from PayPal to Gcash however it went to G-XCHANGE. And I don't know where my money is now? It's not showing in Gcash.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @mariodinoy37_jr and everyone else, 

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues linking and transferring funds to GCash. Normally, if there's a failed transfer to a bank or financial institution, there's a chance they will send the funds back to your PayPal account. However, we normally recommend reaching out to that financial institution to check on what their processes are for these kind of situations. I was able to find a few resources on GCash's Help Center you may find useful: 

What are the requirements to link a PayPal account?
How do I link my PayPal to GCash?
How can I reach GCash Support?

Good luck with this and future transfers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

takgu22
How to link Paypal to gcash
Login to Me Too

princenayr_13
New Community Member
Hi, Im having the same problem, but I can't find the active and inactive button. It only shows name, balance and end. Is there a link you can share?
Login to Me Too

BernardinoD
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone! Im not good at english but Ill try to help yall out. Most of us have the problem of the "relink" your gcash to Paypal. You just need to relink it but sometimes maybe most of us here didn't work no matter how many relink you do. What I did is to clear all footprints of your gcash/paypal, maybe you did login you gcash/paypal on other devices which maybe the links were confused I think. All you need to do is to remember were did you login and clear all of its data (Chrome or any browser, Gcash, Paypal).
As for the pre-approved payments I still have the flag "To protect your account, this preapproved payments has been deactivated. To reactivate it, reset your PIN." but I can still transfer my Paypal funds to gcash either way, so I guess that's not the problem.

This one works for me and I hope you will resolve yours too.

Login to Me Too

nelrynpelayo
I can't link my PayPal to gcash
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.