withdraw of money

standal
New Community Member

Hi,

I want to send USD from my one account to my another account and it is not possible without fee.

I tried send as friend, but paypal charges me for 2,07 USD fee. If I send it as buyer, than the receiving account pays 1,9 USD fee.

I just want to withdraw my money from my account to the bank, but on that account where the money is, is not possible to add another bank account or card other than in CZK currency. That is why I wanted to transfer the money to my other account, where I have linked my USD bank account and bank card.

account where the money is:

very old account, created in czechia but used only with USD, only possible to add CZK bank account and bank card

account where I want to have the money:

newer account, registered in Germany, because there I live and work now. Possible to add EUR, USD etc. bank account and bank card, even CZK!

Can somebody from paypal help me to solve my problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@standal 

Anytime you send money outside of your country (or cross-border) using friends and family, PayPal charges a fee so yes, you will have to pay the 2,07 fee. Or pay less using goods and services for 1,9 USD.

On the German PayPal account, to withdraw in USD make sure to link a US bank account that has a routing number. Do not link a USD currency bank account opened from a non-US bank for withdrawing because that will cause double conversion. To withdraw to US bank account from German PayPal account, the fee is 3%.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.