Problems sending a money request

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi all,

Some customers may be seeing an error when requesting money that indicates that there are limits that need to be lifted. We are aware of this issue and we are working hard to fix it.

In the meantime if you see this don’t worry, there are no extra limits and the issue won’t stop you receiving your money. Until we have things working correctly again all you need to so is either use the invoicing tool to request money, which work like this http://ow.ly/Crlrn or you can give your email address to the person who needs to pay you and they can send you the money.

*** This issue has now been resolved- please let us know if you have any further issues *** 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

djsy
Contributor
Contributor

I have gave my email to a person to send money to me but won't work 

Login to Me Too

bobbybender
New Community Member

I keep trying to send money and keep getting error saying they won't accept payment that wy what's up with paypal 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi bobbybender,

Welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear this. I advise clearing your browser’s cache and cookies first. If you are using any proxy server logins or VPN changer please do turn it off. I hope this info helps, if not please contact me through our Twitter handle @AskPayPal or alternatively from our UK Facebook page.

Here to help!

Arda

Login to Me Too

Smitphil
New Community Member

I'm trying to sell my cars on ebay but the buyers say it's not going through to my account  could you help me out with this my late wife corrina smith passed away on Sunday morning 4.50AM so she give me the tablet and send register in  your name Edward. Smith

Login to Me Too

mbj
New Community Member

Having known this is a problem, instead of rectifying the problem from your side, you advised your customers to do blah...blah...blah...Do this make sense? OMG...advertising how simple it is to send and receive money..yet knowing this isn't true, yet refuses and ignore to take all steps to rectify it so thay you mean what you say...can you imagine? HAHAHA Well done, paypal!!!!!

Login to Me Too

carlo052689
Contributor
Contributor

Hi..I can't send a payment..Can you teach me how to clear my cache?

Login to Me Too

adenblay2000
Contributor
Contributor

could someone help me i did a transfer request to my frind of £35 and they accepted the money cam out of there bank and said completed but on my end the rrquest said pending and they had not paid. I do not have my bank account linked is that why money isnt coming into my account but i want the money into my paypal account from someone elses bank account do i need to add my bank account ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.