syntagma pte Ltd.

gauthier_connie
New Community Member

I see a automatic payment for syntagma pte Ltd and I think it may be a scam or fraud

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @TxGuy88

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some unrecognized activity on your account. If there was a completed transaction on your account, I'd recommend reporting it as an Unauthorized Transaction through our Resolution Center. If it was just an authorization, you may need to wait for it to complete before you can open a dispute on it. 

If it's under your Bills page. you can click on the name of the merchant and then click "Remove this Bill" at the bottom of their payment profile. 

If it's a Subscription or Billing Agreement, you can find more about updating them here: What is an automatic payment and how do I update or cancel one?

You're also welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams for more assistance. 

I hope that helps, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gauthier_connie 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jormor91
New Community Member

This is for a website called astralcoach.com. I believe they charge you an initial amount for your natal chart, and give you a 7 day trial period to cancel the recurring subscription.

Login to Me Too

Zandi03
You are correct. Even wiki is hiding in free trials along with lumi fashion and try and charge u B4 the trial is up or add features for this discounted price and never give u what they said i were getting when you paid the 50 cents for ur chart to be translated. Scams are more abundant in everything we once trusted these days. And bc it's online there's less rules on false advertisement unfortunately. But it varies state to state and country .
Login to Me Too

JasmineThompson
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how to cancel the subscription for this website plz everytime I try n go to the cancellation page it comes up saying oops
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JasmineThompson 

Read the posts just up from yours. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JasmineThompson
Contributor
Contributor
So because I paid £0.50 for the chart thing and managed to stop pre approved payments does this mean that I don't have a subscription or is it still possible for them to charge me £9.99 every month so confused if paying the 50p starts a subscription or whether or not that's separate
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @JasmineThompson 

Thank you for joining the PayPal help Community!

I completely understand your confusion about the subscriptions. It possible that you have created a Billing Agreement/subscription with the seller during a checkout and as a buyer, you must agree to the Billing Agreement/subscription before a merchant can take a payment from your PayPal account. If you have canceled the subscriptions in your account, no scheduled payments will take place in future with the merchant. 

Thanks for your assistance here @kernowlass!

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

LunaWalker78
You click on the gear and go to payments, manage auto payments, active payments, cancel/remove
Login to Me Too

LunaWalker78
Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.