syntagma pte Ltd.

gauthier_connie
New Community Member

I see a automatic payment for syntagma pte Ltd and I think it may be a scam or fraud

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

Zandi03
Astral Coach is where the 9.90 automatic charge comes from.
Login to Me Too

RJL2023
New Community Member
How do you get rid of it off PayPal?
Login to Me Too

TheArchess
Login to your account. You will find options at the bottom of the page you can tap. Choose "Payments." At the top of your payment page tap on the "Bills" option. All of your account payment details will come up. Tap on the bill, Syntagma Pte. Ltd." It opens the bill statement. Scroll to the bottom. It will say one of 2 things. "Cancel Subscription," or "Remove PayPal As Your Payment Method." Either one will put an end to the issue.
Login to Me Too

LunaFox10
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here. I even emailed the company, didn't get a respond back. Does anyone know what's the next step to take, should I contact my bank or PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Motimishan
see a automatic payment for syntagma pte Ltd and I think it may be a scam or fraud
Login to Me Too

Brittanyforshay
New Community Member
Same I got charged for 4 months of payments of 5.90 for something I never signed up or agreed to pay I’m so upset that it’s not only happened to me but to other people on here! Has anyone got their refund back? PayPal needs to handle and address this problem and have their situations resolved with their customers a lot quicker than 12-30 days. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brittanyforshay 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product and forget to cancel and it auto renews. Be careful what you are accepting.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JClayton

I saw it on mine as well. And at least on my charges it isn't a mistake from PayPal --> The astralcoach link on Facebook to see a fun astral/natal chart turns out to have a recurring payment after a month from Syntagma (based out of Singapore) as jormor91 mentioned which is the company that processes payments for it. It doesn't look like the same name but it is the place. They have an email address to send a cancellation request to, but just in case that doesn't happen I followed the notes about canceling recurring payments from kernowlass to make sure it happens anyway.

Login to Me Too

Zandi03
No u did ask for it at Astral Coach for your Natal chart to be read with free trial.
Login to Me Too

PixySix
Contributor
Contributor
I have had recurring monthly charges from the Syntagma company. When I googled I it came up as a recruiting company. Not Astral whatever. I don't even know own what kind of chart that is and I rarely use Facebook. What chart is being read and how did they get my PayPal which I also rarely use?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.