milica [removed] or [removed]

Kylc
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone had any dealings with this person? Attempted to by a wedding dress I was selling on Facebook, immediately sends funds to me without asking any questions about the Wedding Dress but addresses given for delivery aren't residential addresses and some don’t show as valid addresses at all on post office website. I was given 3 addresses in total, all in Milton [removed]. After being put under pressure to send the parcel I’ve cancelled due to my concerns. My question is, if they’ve sent the money to PayPal how can they scam me from there? I’m confused at how this can be done although certain this person isn’t genuine.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Roowat21
Yep! Literally just tried to buy my dress and as me to request the £500! Good job I googled and this post came up!
Login to Me Too

eltweeno
Contributor
Contributor

Hi was there any update on this? I've just had someone on Facebook market place ask me to request money from vuj [removed]on PayPal and send the item to an industrial estate in Milton [removed]. It's this what happened to you? The Facebook account name differs from the name they've asked me to send it to.

Login to Me Too

Kylc
Contributor
Contributor
No update other than it was a scam. Don’t do it, sounds like the same person at it again.
Login to Me Too

eltweeno
Contributor
Contributor
Sounds like it. Weird that the email they wanted payment sent to was the same name as the person they were buying this gift for. I asked them if the usually get the people they buy gifts for to pay for it themselves..... They've since left the convo. I've had 3 clear scammers contact me about this item on Facebook market place. I don't think I'll use it again, disgusting that Facebook allow this to happen.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.