Why is it so difficult to ask for a resolution?
I don't understand what is going on with paypal. I have unidentified charges on my account and I can't get them resolved. I managed to enter one and when I click for the resolution status it always says "Something went wrong!" What went wrong? I tried to add an unidentified charge and I get multiple choice answers. If I don't know what the item is and I cannot connect the seller, how would I know what the item is?
Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues opening a case for unrecognized activity on your PayPal account. Have the transactions completed yet? If not, you may not have the option to open a case on that transaction. If the transaction has completed, and you're still unable to open an unauthorized case on the activity, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance.
Good luck with your case,
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- you are contrary in Transactions
- Personal account was hacked and changed to someone's business account in Security and Fraud
- Sending money: There's a problem with your account. Please go to the Resolution Center in Security and Fraud
- Assistance Needed: Redirecting Refund from Closed KOHO Prepaid Card to PayPal Account in Security and Fraud
- Dealing with Refusal of Delivery by Seller After Returning a Parcel in Security and Fraud