I have an open dispute. It said i would be able to escalate it from today at an earlier time today. I have just gone to do that but the escalate option is not at the bottom of the page where it usually would be.
All i see at the bottom of the page is:
Close this case
Change case type
This case will be auto-closed if it isn't resolved by 27 November 2022 at 20:50:03 GMT
Solved! Go to Solution.
Disputes & Chargebacks
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Why does the US taxpayer confirmation webpage undergo an error? in Managing Account
- iPhone app only has wallet option at the bottom and nothing else. in Products & Services
- No buttons option in Products & Services
- PayPal Pay in 4 in Products & Services
- Can't activate paypal account due to linked bank account step persisting despite completing it in Managing Account