Who is Space cockroach and how did they get my money?

LizCraig
New Community Member

How did space cockroach get my account info and money?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PayPal_JonK

Hello @LizCraig

Welcome to the PayPal Community! It sounds like there's some unrecognized activity on your account. I can certainly understand how concerning that must be. We normally first recommend checking your PayPal Activity and try to reach out to the merchant first to see if that helps job your memory for a recent purchase. If it's still unknown, here are the steps to open an Unauthorized Dispute through our Resolution Center. 

Best wishes and good luck with your case, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jpcastle64
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I won 10 in their game and they TOOK 10 from my bank acct!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @Jpcastle64,

Thank you for visiting our community help forum!

Sorry to hear about the unauthorized transaction in your bank account. If you do not authorize the transaction and it is not showing up on the PayPal account, I would suggest you to report the transaction with your bank. From there, the bank will communicate with us further so we can find and report the transactions for further investigation. If you see the transaction in your PayPal account, you can report the transaction in the resolution center of your PayPal account. Make sure to check your billing agreement payment as this charge could be from a service you signed up. Once you report the transaction, we will review and update you via email by 10 business days.

I hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Irish_1
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah so who are they and they have wiped me out along with other charges I have no clue as to who they are. Someone has been having a hay day with my paypal account
Login to Me Too

kellz89
New Community Member
Same here, the app i got was to get paid not pay them and i wss then take $10 usd out. Im not happy. I made a complaint on paypal to resolve it.
Login to Me Too

GoldenReader
Contributor
Contributor

Same as everyone else in this thread, got hit twice with them today, reported it to PayPal so hoping to get a resolution.

UPDATE: PayPal have decided that it’s not eligible for buyer protection, so I’m out of luck, going to try and chase it with my bank… not exactly impressed 

Login to Me Too

Mat_Missey
New Community Member

Same here.  Have no knowledge of this company or their games but i have been charged $10.

Login to Me Too

Nofaith
New Community Member

I’ve recently gotten into the trap of playing online and it seems I’m in a **bleep** storm of that which is valid and more that isn’t but I’m stuck these people are **bleep** scammers Now I’m looking like I’m a fraud **bleep** do I do did you do help me I’m out more than it can ever be seen as plausible but nevertheless the chain leads to me and I’m lost

Login to Me Too

Temp20240317B
New Community Member
You are not alone, these are predatory billion dollar machines and PayPal is working with them to legitimize it, the bank says to talk to PayPal, then PayPal says talk to the merchant and the merchant is the scam. I don’t know how I will ever recover or how to help any other victims
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.