Weird charges from Kilornd

Megb44
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know what Kilornd is? They keep charging my credit card and I just had to report them for fraud and close my credit card in order to get them to stop charging me.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

AbbyChic1
New Community Member

I just got charged $66.00 from Kilrond.  I have no idea who they are or what they sell and did not make any purchase from them.  I trusted PayPal to keep security.  So troubling.  Now I have to shut down my card and start over.  I won't be using PayPal anymore.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AbbyChic1 

Check if you had a subscription set up. If you did then however unknowingly paypal will of course pay it as you have instructed.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

edmr
New Community Member

I have been too.  Do not know who they are???

Login to Me Too

Jazz001
Contributor
Contributor

Also known as Cardi Health

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @edmr and @Jazz001,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I understand your concern about the unrecognized transactions in your account. It sounds like you created a Billing Agreement with your seller during a checkout. A billing agreement/subscription authorizes a merchant to take payment from a customer's PayPal account when they make a purchase from the merchant’s website. As a buyer, you must agree to the Billing Agreement before a merchant can take a payment from your PayPal account. Firstly, I recommend you to contact the merchant and request a refund. To avoid future scheduled payments, please cancel the subscriptions set up with the merchant.

If these unrecognized charges are not related to subscriptions, please report it to us. No need to worry! We offer full protection for confirmed unauthorized transactions. You can check the steps on how you can report the unauthorized activity in the resolution center of your PayPal account here : How do I report unauthorized PayPal account activity. Once you report the transaction, we will review and update you via email by 10 business days.

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

cindylulu
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered Bioma Probiotics and the charge comes up as Kilornd.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.