PayPal refused claim even I returned the item

Dhduenfk
Contributor
Contributor

The seller sold me a fake so I opened the claim and paypal decided to send it back, so I did, but the seller refused to accept it and it was sent back to me and paypal decided in favor of the seller. Isn't that ridiculous? I've attached the invoice, the shipping details, and the shipping details clearly state that the reason for the return was a refusal by the recipient. Why is it ruled against the buyer when the seller just shut up and refused to accept it? Please help, if this kind of thing is shared and exploited, fake sellers will always be able to win cases in their favor with a chargeback. I contacted customer support and they said the return needs to be completed, but they refuse to accept the item in the first place, so how do I return it?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Dhduenfk
Contributor
Contributor
Even I appealed, same. I attached tracking status which indicates failure is due to seller's refuse, receipt and invoice, but PayPal closed the case on seller's favor. RIDICULOUS
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.