No refund

Mich751
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I had unauthorised transactions (paypal credit)and Resolution Centre accepted this and said i would get a refund. It has been around 40 days and no refund yet to my paypal credit account. Ive contacted them several times and getting nowhere. Any tips? Thanks
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Mich751 

Thank you for contacting Community forum. I understand you have not received the refund yet for the dispute you have filed. However, if the case is under review or not yet resolved, your refund will be pending. You will get the refund, once the dispute cased is reviewed and closed. For more details about the dispute details, you can also login and contact us so we can help you further. 

Thank you! 
Narendar1

Login to Me Too

Mich751
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply. The case is closed in Resolution Centre so i presume that means its no longer under review?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Mich751

Welcome back! This is a great follow-up question. In short, yes. If the case has been closed it means it's no longer under review and you should have received an update via email regarding the case decision. You should also be able to view the case details in your Resolution Center to view the case's decision. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mich751
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Yes the case was closed in resolution centre on day one but here we are way over the 30 day period and still no refund. 🤷‍♀️very disappointing
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Mich751

I'm sorry to hear there's still some confusion regarding a recent case. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance on this one. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.