Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Angelakidd4u

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that your transaction didn't turn out as expected. If you haven't already filed a dispute, I recommend referring to this Help Center article: How do I open a dispute with a seller? If you need any additional assistance on the process, you can contact support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.  

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Angelakidd4u

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that your transaction didn't turn out as expected. If you haven't already filed a dispute, I recommend referring to this Help Center article: How do I open a dispute with a seller? If you need any additional assistance on the process, you can contact support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.  

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a dispute. The company said I had to pay to send it back with cost half of what I paid for it. It shouldn't cost me anything when they are not selling what they are advertising
Login to Me Too

Dumpling411
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me exactly. Scammers!
Login to Me Too

sznclark

your product is cheaply made, late in delivery and completely incorrectly sized.  I am demanding a full refund.

Login to Me Too

ElloDuck
Contributor
Contributor
I'm working on it too. How much are they offering you? So far they have gone from $4 to $14... But I spent $75. I'm not the scammer, why should I have to pay for any of it. They should have to pay me for my list time.
Login to Me Too

Janmabey
Contributor
Contributor

how did you get your refund?

Login to Me Too

ElloDuck
Contributor
Contributor
Did they tell you you needed to have the original packaging when you send it back? That's what they told me. Who hangs onto the packing. Amazing sometimes tells you how to make a return using original packaging, but there was no such flyer in the package. Just an email address saying that if I needed anything, so contact them. Not only that. They tried adding tax to my order, but I live in Oregon, we don't have sales tax. They did return that, but they are giving me a he run around.
Login to Me Too

Fyrelily
New Community Member

I actually kept EVERYTHING and sent it back to the address they told paypal to have me send it to.

The product arrived back today, paypal denied my claim as saying I didn't return it or provide sufficient tracking.

Joyui is definitely a scammer.  90 dollar lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

MarvMarvs
Contributor
Contributor

The process to return to China is just crazy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.