Has anyone ever had any dealings with a company called Zero miracle network limited

RAH66
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ever had any dealings with zero miracle network limited

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RAH66 

A 5 second google search shows its probably one of the below and best to avoid.

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

The best thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RAH66
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your help I didn't realize that who it was when I tried to buy the flashlight they weren't under that name and it was on Facebook so I thought it was legit my bad
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RAH66 

Facebook (any social media) is the worst for China websites that post wonderful pictures but sell cheap and often unsafe tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

RAH66
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for help and advice I appreciate it
Login to Me Too

CaronFajht
New Community Member
I bought coconut soil and got for a total of 11.95 3 small 3.5" x 3.5" by half inch deep bricks could fit through my letterbox...their add made it look a good deal... I bought a huge 80litre block from amazon 2 weeks before for £14:95...I Will only buy through amazon now as their customer service is ACE!!!
Login to Me Too

Luc_M
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I ordered a shirt on the 18th of July.

More than two weeks after : still nothing in the mail...

I sent an e-mail. Wait and see but it seems lost 50 bucks.

Watch out

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Luc_M

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't yet received the item you purchased.

To open a dispute for an item not received, please follow the steps in this Help Center article.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Temp2023121
Contributor
Contributor
Why doesn’t PayPal do something about this scam company and refund it’s many victims? Oh, that’s right- they make money out of this sort of behaviour….
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp2023121 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.

So they give some buyer and some seller protection. However that protection can never be a 100% coverall so you need to read it so you can risk assess your transactions.

They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as they are in China (mostly) then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.

The best thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Paypal covers you for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described. However terms and conditions of course apply so read up on it so you can risk assess your purchases especially if buying internationally.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.