Zero Miricle Network ltd SCAM

Temp2023121
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a mini car vacuum from this ‘company’ Zero Miricle Network Limited) after seeing Facebook advert. Item is cheap rubbish that doesn’t work- completely different vacuum to that in advert. Tried contacting company- nothing. Tried getting help from PayPal- they said I need to send it back to Hong Kong tracked delivery at my expense. Trouble is it costs more to send from UK than what the item cost. I think sellers know this and therefore they can’t lose. Paypal seem to be aware of complaints about this scam company, but seem complicit in helping company scam its customers. Paypal- hang your heads in shame.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp2023121 

Why would paypal hang their heads in shame because you didn't risk assess your purchase and didn't read paypals buyer protection policy first?

In the event of a dispute you choose your seller and not Paypal so you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you go ahead and buy from that seller / country.

Paypal state this >>
IMPORTANT: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party we specify as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal Buyer Protection does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JKARL3
Contributor
Contributor

Return address claimed to be incorrect but it is address given to return itemItems do not work and even manuals look fakeItems do not work and even manuals look fake

I am asking PayPal to do something to stop Zero-Miracle from scamming any more customers. The cameras do not work and even the manuals seem fake. My correspondences to return were frustrated but I intend to pursue it till I received an email to tell me they will refund if I return the items. I did. Am I surprised when the items were returned clamining that the Zero-Miracle company address cannot be found? Also, I received an email claiming my tracking number from Australia Post was invalid. Time Paypal do something to stop associating with them! There are so many complaints already. Why is Paypal still supporting them? Looks like more buyers who feel cheated expose them further in social media. I am sure Zero Miracle is hoping buyers will not spend money nor time returning the items. This is when they win and continue to scam others with their bad quality products. The community needs to act to stop others from being scammed.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JKARL3 

Paypal has stopped these companies in the past when enough claims roll in.

Unfortunately as they are in China its very easy for them to just change names and start over.

That is why a lot of these scam companies go under lots of differing names or have done so.

So instead of paypal risk assessing your purchases best to do it yourself, and avoid ads/websites on Social Media which is nearly always cheap tat from China.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VMead61
I too ordered a vacuum for the car, turned up broken. And it is definitely not the type of car vacuum that was shown on the video advert. The one in the advert blowed air as well as sucked, I've requested a refund 3 times for inferior product description. Each time I got a different answer. After the last time they said they'd sent a replacement part which will take another 6 weeks to get to me. And I did not agree to this. I've also escalated to PayPal as the item received doesn't do what the video advert describes. But funnily enough I can't now find their video. Previous items for other companies, when I've escalated to the dispute centre, I've ended up with a full refund. So I'll see what happens this time.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.