My.com B.V. Unauthorized Transaction 250 Euro***

MotoMaxRR
Contributor
Contributor

I read on the Internet that this is some kind of Russian company My.com B.V. . And they take a lot of money from different users. Why does PayPal agree to steal money from its users? Thank you sanctions ‌‌

Money has been deducted from my account. I haven't bought anything or signed up for a subscription. People also have many such problems with this company. Everyone says they are scammers. Please help me figure it out

What did PayPal answer me?

PAYPAL - We have reviewed the unauthorized access case PP-R-FHA-465401455 you submitted and have concluded that it was not an unauthorized access.

If Paypal can't help me. Can I go to Sparkasse and block this transfer? Does somebody know?

heck if you had a subscription set up? - deleted!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

work_123
Contributor
Contributor

hi  also hapen to me today , please did you find any solution ,

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @MotoMaxRR and @work_123

Thanks for posting your questions in the Community! 

I understand your disputes have not turned out as expected, and I'm sorry to hear that. We are only able to approve an unauthorized dispute if we can tell someone else logged into your account to make the purchase. If you had a preexisting billing agreement with the merchant, then there may have been unauthorized activity on the merchant's website. If this is the case, I recommend reaching out to the merchant and letting them know someone may have logged into your account with them, and you need to report the activity. If you've never purchased from the merchant before, please get in touch with our Customer Support and request to file an appeal on your case. Alternatively, if you have purchased from them and haven't received an item or it wasn't as described, you can update your case type accordingly. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope this information helps, and good luck! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.