Do I need to escalate a pending case in the resolution center awaiting seller's second response?
I disputed a purchase after going to the company and getting a, "Sorry, can't help you!"
They responded saying to email them or DM to Facebook group.
I responded saying that I already went that route, and then included screenshots of others who have been told they can't get their money back even when there was proof the service was not provided.
The cases (it's two transactions for same company and I didn't get how to combine them until *after* I posted the first one) are now labeled as "need seller response."
If the seller doesn't respond, do I get the money reimbursed at the cut-off date? Or do I still need to escalate this?
The only time I've disputed anything before it was when I couldn't reach the company itself, but they responded to PayPal and reimbursed the money, so I'm new to this process.
Any guidance is appreciated.
Allow time for the seller to respond but ESCALATE before you hit the 20 days marker from when you opened the dispute.
If you don't it will auto-close in the sellers favour.
If you ask a question its always best to include what you have actually done if you want accurate advice.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Payment HOLDS after 2 years of accounting in Transactions Archives
- Unauthorized Transaction and Request for Refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- unauthorized fraud transaction in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lack of recourse in the Paypal system. Can we talk to a real representative? in Security and Fraud Archives
- A Payment email was sent to me. Then PayPal account was closed! in Security and Fraud Archives