Unauthorized Transactions and Hacked Account

Tamer223
Contributor
Contributor

Subject: Urgent Report of Unauthorized Transactions and Hacked Account Dear PayPal community , I am Abouelella [removed], writing to you to report a serious case of fraudulent activity on my PayPal account. I recently discovered that my account has been compromised and subsequently closed by the hacker. Unauthorized transactions have been made without my knowledge or consent. I did not initiate these transactions and request your immediate assistance in rectifying this matter and ensuring the recovery of my funds. Here are the details of the unauthorized transactions: Transaction ID: 51634485928912743 Amount: $451.76 USD Transaction ID: 5EM50286XY669874J Amount: $294.86 USD I want to emphasize that I did not receive any form of verification, such as a One-Time Password (OTP), during the time these transactions occurred. It is alarming to me that no authentication process was triggered, which raises concerns about the security measures implemented by PayPal. To clarify, I have not accessed my PayPal account during the timeframe when these fraudulent transactions took place. Consequently, my account has been closed by the hacker, and I urgently require your assistance in recovering the funds and securing my account. To further validate my claim and aid in your investigation, I have provided my account information below: I kindly request that you thoroughly investigate this matter, trace the source of these unauthorized transactions, and take appropriate action to secure my account and refund the full amount to my linked bank account as soon as possible. Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with any relevant information or updates on the progress of the investigation. Please treat this issue with the utmost urgency, as the security of my funds and personal information is at stake. I trust in PayPal's commitment to customer security and hope for a swift resolution to this distressing situation. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I eagerly await your response and cooperation in rectifying this unfortunate incident. I will be very happy , if i will receive my money back, cause it is was my last money . I have all screenshots . After all , scammer just deleted all transactions and deactivated my account.  Yours sincerely, Abouelella [removed]

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tamer223 

Firstly edit your post and remove your personal phone number from this public worldwide forum.

Secondly this is not customer services its a 'user to user' advice forum, so you need to contact customer services for your account issue.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.