The refund email problem

GumGato
Contributor
Contributor
The person recently said they sent me an amount and they also sent me an additional amount of 200$, which they sent to "update my account to business", and they said i should give them refund, but i have 0 transactions in history account, i dont have money or bank account access here, i don t have conection with credit card, so as i understood they could not sent me money, and moreover in settings my account isnt updated to business account. I got the confirmation emails but was not able to click confirm anywhere, so is there any possible way to check if it was a scam, or is there a wsy to that perso nto cancel the operation? I dont want to have any problems with law or being arressted, so can you cancel the operation? I dont see that operation as well in history
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mr68
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scam where they say they have paid in money to your account including extra and ask you for a refund. Block them and report

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Mr68
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scam where they say they have paid in money to your account including extra and ask you for a refund. Block them and report
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.