Unable to Withdraw Available Balance to Linked Bank Card

aspireify
New Community Member

Dear PayPal Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek help and guidance regarding an ongoing issue I am experiencing while trying to withdraw my available funds from PayPal to my bank account in Egypt.

Until recently, I had no trouble with the automatic withdrawal of my available funds to my linked bank account. However, for the past few weeks, I have been unable to complete the withdrawal process manually. Every time I attempt to initiate the transfer, I receive an error message stating, "Transfer could not be completed."

I have taken the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Checked and verified that my bank account details are accurate and up to date in my PayPal account.

2. Attempted the withdrawal multiple times on different days, but unfortunately, the same error message persists.

3. Ensured that my PayPal account has sufficient available funds for withdrawal.

Despite my best efforts, I have not been able to find a resolution on my own. The inability to transfer funds to my bank account is causing inconvenience and concern, as I rely on these funds for various financial commitments.

I have tried to contact PayPal Support through their usual channels (phone, email, and online help), but unfortunately, I haven't received any response or assistance yet.

Therefore, I am reaching out to the PayPal Community in the hope that someone may have encountered a similar issue or could provide guidance on resolving this matter. If any PayPal representatives are present in this community, I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly.

If you have any insights, suggestions, or recommendations, I would greatly appreciate your help. Additionally, if there is any specific information you need from me to better understand and address the problem, please let me know, and I will gladly provide it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to your valuable input and support.

Best regards,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.