What happened with the order? Non receipt or not as described?
Which dispute did you open?
Did you escalate to a claim?
Did the seller provide any tracking?
What reason did paypal give you denying the claim.
You need to give some actual information on what happened if you want accurate advice.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Fraudulent payment (paypal transfer direct to bank) in Security and Fraud Archives
- Email saying my account is restricted- this seems fraudulent in Security and Fraud Archives
- How to report a customer for fraud? Customer returned worthless item in Security and Fraud Archives
- unknown card added to commit fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Why is paypal allowing scammers to send me emails directly with fraudulent subject titles? in Security and Fraud Archives