UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT
I am trying to close my Canadian Paypal account and there is a "limitation" preventing this from happening.
I am on the phone with Customer Support and have been transferred three times to the wrong "limitations" person.
They keep saying it has to go higher. I have not used the account since 2019. This is farcical.
I am on hold again - 2hrs-9mins and counting...
PayPal is also asking me to upload documents before they can CLOSE it. Including a National Tax ID. No idea what that is.
And why ask me to provide three different pieces of sensitive ID/documents just as I want to close it?
ANY help/Guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- I think I might have been scammed. Next course of action? in Security and Fraud Archives