What happened with the order? Non receipt or not as described?
Which dispute did you open?
Did you escalate to a claim?
Did the seller provide any tracking?
What reason did paypal give you denying the claim.
You need to give some actual information on what happened if you want accurate advice.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PayPal seller's liability regarding fraudulent payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraud case in Security and Fraud Archives
- I got charged for $15 for reversing the transaction after I received an unknown foreign payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraudulent in Security and Fraud Archives
- Steam account and eligibility for Buyer Protection in Security and Fraud Archives