how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LL40 

Hi,

Please do some investigating into these game apps before you play them. They could be scams/pranks promising to pay but don’t. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jennifer150
New Community Member

how about our money. what will happen to me now. what will i use to buy meds for diabetes maintenance.

in the game PayPal is always present..

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jennifer150 

Sorry for your situation but this game app is a scam. Please do research on the games before you play. No game is really going to pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars. It’s too good to be true.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mohamad666
Contributor
Contributor

Good day ladies and gentellmens.i have aquestion pls.why im not getting the money

that which i wind from play free games online transfaird it successfull to my paypaland the records in games say chick ur paypal the money transfaird

It is mount 200 30[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]usd from tile time and popsmaster and 2048 cards app 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mohamad666 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PeteBeds
I am still awaiting payment fromBoth these games a total of $4100, both say payment has been made into my PayPal account, but nothing. Don't download, delete if you have them, the 9nly people getting any money are the developers, who are getting paid to advertise other games and products, the more ads you watch the more they get, all a big scam!!!!
Login to Me Too

Bb1111
Paypal must be apart of the scams also. If not why would they allow there company to be used to receive payment now I'm afraid to do any business with PayPal. Cutting up my card now.
Login to Me Too

Scottie9
Contributor
Contributor

I've been playing the games the game 2045 some of the other games ask me where to send my money and they said they sent it to PayPal and I gave them my email address Scot is that the one I'm supposed to give them that's my real email address or am I supposed to give them the one you gave me PayPal link <removed> please let me know me or whatever you do thank you appreciate you guys help

Login to Me Too

dhammie32
New Community Member
Yes I been playingg money tree and it says money was successful sent but nothing there
Login to Me Too

Blodgettm42
Contributor
Contributor
I know how u feel
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.