[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Week 1 submissions are now closed. Any entry after June 8 23:59 GMT (UTC+08:00is counted towards week 2. Remember we will have one winner each week until 13th July, so keep your entries coming! 

Winner of week 1 will be announced on 17th June on the contest page, and will also be notified via the email registered with PayPal. 

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Thanks for the great entries. Week 2 submissions are now closed. Any entry after Jun 15 (23:59h SGT) (GMT +8) is counted towards week 3. Remember we will have one winner each week until 13th July, so keep your entries coming! 

Winner of week 2 will be announced on 22th June on the contest page, and will also be notified via the email registered with PayPal. 

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Thanks for the great entries. Week 3 submissions are now closed. Any entry after Jun 22 (23:59h SGT) (GMT +8) is counted towards week 4. Remember we will have one winner each week until 13th July, so keep your entries coming! 

Winner of week 3 will be announced on 29th June on the contest page, and will also be notified via the email registered with PayPal. 

Luna

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Thanks for the great entries. Week 4 submissions are now closed. Any entry after Jun 29 (23:59h SGT) (GMT +8) is counted towards week 5. Remember we will have one winner each week until 13th July, so keep your entries coming! 

Winner of week 4 will be announced on 6th July on the contest page, and will also be notified via the email registered with PayPal. 

You can check out past winners here 

Luna

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Week 5 submission is now closed. Any entry submitted after Jul 6 (23:59h SGT) (GMT +8) will be counted towards week 6 submission. 

We are down to the last week - so hurry for the last chance to win USD 200 in PayPal credit! Good luck to all!

Luna

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Thank you very much for your awesome entries! We had a great time looking through all the wonderful submissions around the region, and a not-so-great time trying to select only one each week Smiley Frustrated It's incredible to see how freelance life has enabled many to work from everywhere, under different circumstances. And at PayPal, we truly embrace that freelance spirit!

If you didn't win this time round, fret not. There are more awesome competitions with great prizes for freelancers coming up real soon, so stay tune! 

In the mean time, all the best!

Regards, 

Luna

Luna

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

Aiden-Ong
Contributor
Contributor

FullSizeRender.jpg

Here's my #PayPalFreelancer workstation: a cosy reading corner where I work on designing and developing websites.

Login to Me Too

kingisk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Freelance designer here! Here's why i love my little home office: I like clean, black line and Japanese minimalist warm tone, and I feel like my desk is a reflection of my design philosophy. I also try to keep it uncluttered because when I'm rushing for deadline for a tough client, the tidiness makes me feel like I still have my life together.  Smiley Very Happy Also, my workstation (and my freelance job) helps me make money without having to work in a boring cubicle in an office. Smiley LOL

My workdesk 

Thanks PayPal! 

Login to Me Too

Sheycrishey
Contributor
Contributor

I Love The Way I Work as a Freelancer

I just wanna share my not so cozy work station but very meaningful and comfy. If there is breakfast in bed I have my work in bed. I choose to work in our bed for some reason. I usually work night shift as my clients are from the US and I need to follow the business hours in the US which is Night our time in the Philippines. I have a daughter who use to sleep on my side. The main reason why most of the time I work on bed was because of her, she cannot sleep without me on her side. I tell her a story while I work to make her sleep. I have my desktop set up on our side table also for multi tasking job if needed and my laptop on my lap at the same time. I put our large sofa pillow on my back for my comfy and I am very comfortable in that position while I can straigtly rest my legs in our bed. I have my desk also but most of the time I work this way. I love the way I work. Thanks to God for blessing me good contracts. I am a proud Freelancer. 

Login to Me Too

mackymiro
Contributor
Contributor
Hello this is my best and awesome workstation as web developer
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @mackymiro,

You seem to have forgotten to attach an image, which you can do by using the 'Image" button on the ribbon as highlighted below. Do edit your entry to qualify for the first round, which ends on June 8th 2016!

Untitled.png

Luna

Login to Me Too

mackymiro
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i could not find a upload image button

@PayPal_Luna wrote:

Hi @mackymiro,

You seem to have forgotten to attach an image, which you can do by using the 'Image" button on the ribbon as highlighted below. Do edit your entry to qualify for the first round, which ends on June 8th 2016!

Untitled.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @mackymiro

The upload button doesn't appear in some phone.

if you tried to upload your image from your phone, try another time from a computer. It should work!

Luna

Login to Me Too

maccyadalid
Contributor
Contributor

This is my current set up workstation. I like it because it's super cozy the plants the lighting and the woods 😄 I've come a long way from freelancing, back then I am just doing my stuff at my room it is super chaotic and messy but through determination and hardwork I finally made my own dream workstation into reality. I've been paid for years now through paypal and nothing beats their service and I couldnt be more thankful to paypal as without it I would still be on messy room lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.