[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930
Solved

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Thanks for the great entries. Week 4 submissions are now closed. Any entry after Jun 29 (23:59h SGT) (GMT +8) is counted towards week 5. Remember we will have one winner each week until 13th July, so keep your entries coming! 

Winner of week 4 will be announced on 6th July on the contest page, and will also be notified via the email registered with PayPal. 

You can check out past winners here 

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mariarona12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ms luna sorry was out of the loop, may i know who won the week 2 a nd 3 of #paypalfreelancer?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @mariarona12,

Please check out the winners here.

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @mariarona12,

You can check out past winners here

Luna

Login to Me Too

setyo_purnomo
Contributor
Contributor

Work Station.jpg

MY GREEN WORK STATION

Login to Me Too

mhaou
Contributor
Contributor

This is one of my favorite work stations. This is where I take calls and have my night shift as a call center agent.I found this special because this work place serves as my training ground and became who I am today. I learned a lot of things. I gained many friends and workmates.Mine.jpg

Login to Me Too

migzcuad

Here's my #FreelanceWorkstation where my inspiration begins!

DSC05708.JPG

On the right is my gaming tablet where I also keep my favorite game. 

Below my monitor, and at the center of my workspace is my weapon of choice:

my MIDI controller where I create all my musical scores and soundtracks!

On the left side are my breath mints for those times when I need a little pick me up, useful for late night deadlines!

Of course on the left corner edge is my condenser microphone, which I record my voice with when needed.

Lastly my trusty phone is front and center, because you never know if your client might call you!

Login to Me Too

ndikoo
New Community Member

iwankp

This is my office room is small but comfortable, as an accountant at a distributor that is already known to the general public, I am very fond of this Office, to do my daily work.P_20160630_123425_1_p.jpg

Login to Me Too

Lon29
Contributor
Contributor

As a freelance web designer i love to work in a clean and nice station with my toys in front of me when im working. not because im a childish, it because i love to see them as my stress reliever. 🙂 #FreelanceWorkstation

mytoysinmyworkstation.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.