I must send an item which i didn't received back to the seller to receive a refund??

Michelle59
New Community Member

Hallo,

At 20.03 I've made a transaction from eBay-Kleinanzeige (Anzeige Nummer : 833652329), an iPhone worth of 280 Euros and made a payment with PayPal (TransactionsID 8DU32568CT291971T) .
But after a week of waiting the and after the merchant provided the Tracking Number (829202333259 via DHL) I haven't received any Items on my end. And the Tracking Number he provided was a false number, the tracking history doesn't match with my area. That's why at 27.03 I've opened a case with PayPal Buyer Protection. But then the Merchant told PayPal that he had already sent the item. I then contacted the Merchant and he told me that he had provided a false Post Code and decided to sent it back to me later. But after 10 Days of waiting, no items received on my end and the PayPal decided to go with the merchant's side and closed the dispute. Since then I can't contacted the seller again.
I've decided to open back the dispute and unfortunately I've missclicked the "Item's not as described" button and the dispute's theme changed. Now PayPal asked me to return the Item which I didn't received back to the seller, to be eligible to received the refund. What should I do now? Can you please help me ??
Thank You so much.

Michelle Surjawidjaja

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.