[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

phoenics28

By: Phoebe Nicole Rios, Philippines

My work station is a little bit of everything. Its messiness is just a reflection that I always have something to work on. It is where I work on my articles, music,  and arts of different medium  🙂

What I like about my personal work spot is that it is also my hobby spot. When I'm done with work loads, I put on my guitar gears and learn a piece or two. If I'm not working on my music, there is drawing and painting that always refreshes my mind whenever I'm stressed out.Anything Goes Work Station

Login to Me Too

edengrace2930
Contributor
Contributor

What a great idea to personalize a desk to make it feel more like home 🙂DESK4ME 1

Login to Me Too

sevenpmartinez
Contributor
Contributor

Who would ever be thought that this simple workstation will change my life as a Freelancer. This is not just an area where I can work but a place for me to get relax. 🙂 Best wishes...

A place to work, a place to relax

Login to Me Too

edengrace2930
Contributor
Contributor

My New Desk in my New JOb, i am very excited to personalize it..finally i got the simply but best result..my#PAYPALFREELANCERWORSTATION :)

Login to Me Too

kurtlee
Contributor
Contributor

IMG_4219.JPG

My workstation is special because even though it is simple, it helps me focus well to do my job. And the other thing that makes it special is because the things here are all products of my freelance works.

Thanks Paypal!

#PayPalFreelancer

Login to Me Too

baisla

13549219_261304084239228_1749483528_o.jpg

##FreelanceWorkstation

Login to Me Too

Pamvi
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a call reviewer from the Philippines.  I'm using my laptop in DIY dentist chair to ease my backpain. Before, Havinga severe Scoliosis is very hard for me. so I go to a comfortable chair to work with. 1.jpg

Login to Me Too

aliimron
Contributor
Contributor
You need inspiration design?? Solution in here...
Login to Me Too

rownironi
Contributor
Contributor

Together with my friends/classmates we are planning and desgining a construction design in our training program. Working together as a team to make our plans and desgin better!.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.