[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

naivey

I was just so naive at first to  start my online tutoring work. Amidst the competition globally, I was able to establish a working relationship with my students. A worth-trying online tutoring experience. This table reminds me of my first purchase when I decided to put up my freelancing online escapade. The rest is history.

It's a worth-trying teaching experience.paypal.jpg

Login to Me Too

bbarzaly
Contributor
Contributor

IMG_0022.jpg

Some people said, inspiration and ideas comes during midnight. I totally agree with that. I am sure you guys thought the same, but as always you need to listening some good music to make it perfect, a cup of coffee too! That's how freelancing better.

#FreelanceWorkstation

Cheers,

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Thank you very much for your awesome entries! We had a great time looking through all the wonderful submissions around the region, and a not-so-great time trying to select only one each week Smiley Frustrated It's incredible to see how freelance life has enabled many to work from everywhere, under different circumstances. And at PayPal, we truly embrace that freelance spirit!

If you didn't win this time round, fret not. There are more awesome competitions with great prizes for freelancers coming up real soon, so stay tune! 

In the mean time, all the best!

Regards, 

Luna

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Nan8ruvz
Contributor
Contributor
Why is it in South Korea they can't transfer money using Paypal?
Login to Me Too

KopiPelaut
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Luna wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Thank you very much for your awesome entries! We had a great time looking through all the wonderful submissions around the region, and a not-so-great time trying to select only one each week Smiley Frustrated It's incredible to see how freelance life has enabled many to work from everywhere, under different circumstances. And at PayPal, we truly embrace that freelance spirit!

If you didn't win this time round, fret not. There are more awesome competitions with great prizes for freelancers coming up real soon, so stay tune! 

Regards, 

Luna

@PayPal_Luna wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Regards, 

Luna

@PayPal_Luna wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Regards, 

Luna

Login to Me Too

chris161
Simple Workstation with my Little sound for my Relax. #FreelanceWorkstation
Login to Me Too

encikjoe7
Contributor
Contributor

workspacestation.jpg

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. #PayPalFreelancer workstations!

Login to Me Too

jecamartinez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal,

I'd like to follow up on my prize for winning week 3. I've already spoken over the phone with one of your representatives to verify my identity, and they said that my prize should arrive within 30 business days (which is coming up very soon). Thanks!

Login to Me Too

JULHENDRI
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i will work freelance
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.