[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

Dayatjr
Contributor
Contributor

IMG_20160615_105156.jpg

My workstation at living room, so i can work, watch tv, meet my client, play with my kids....all in one place

Login to Me Too

Onadkulit
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a freelance newbie and being so, I need a work environment that would inspire and motivate me to work hard and work smart at home. So I setup my simple yet cool mini-home office using an old sewing machine as my table, and a portion of the wall and my cabinet for decoration. This workstation reflects a little bit of my hobby to tickle my mind and be creative plus pictures of my kids with their achievements to motivate and give more inspiration to me. A constant reminder that what I'm doing is for their well being..and this is awesome!

Entry 1-A.jpgEntry 1-B.jpg 

Login to Me Too

mimi_bobik
Contributor
Contributor

I have decided to stay at home and work at home because of my daughter. What used to be my beauty dresser, now became a money-maker station. My life centers around my child, in every move I make, she's always there a part of everything. It is what I called living ~ doing what you do best with the one you love most.Mommy's Assistant

Login to Me Too

jilbreak

lets roll up our sleeves and get to work! 

workstation.jpg

Login to Me Too

josephines
Contributor
Contributor

So this is my workstation. Not luxurious, but comfy. For me, it's more than just a workstation. I spend almost everyday working here, searching for ideas, sketching, digitizing, doing my job as a graphic designer. In the morning, I'd like to make myself a cup of tea and sipping it while looking out of the window to a beautiful morning view. Not the best space anyone could ask for, but for me it is just perfect.

My workstationMy workstation

Login to Me Too

pantinpriscilla
Contributor
Contributor

I just love working and paypal really helps me get my money easily. I love working online knowing that I can have my money transfer in paypal safely and efficiently. I can spend a lot of time with my family and be a full time mom with my kids and a wife to my husband while working online. IMG_1197.JPG

Login to Me Too

ichat18
Contributor
Contributor

myoffice.jpg

#PayPalFreelancer

What makes this workstation special? Is that i've been working 5hrs a day as a social media manager on upwork and it's part of my daily routine in life. I spent most of my time on my workstation working stuff and enjoying every task that needs to be done daily. My wife is the one who craft all the designs on my PC and i would give credit to her because she's very supportive, lovely wife and that's what makes this workstation very special for me.

Login to Me Too

Tapsiful
Contributor
Contributor

My workstation is simple. But it goes whereever I go and does whatever I need it to do. Currently it's sitting on the table in the garden of my mother but it travelled with me all around the world and it's definatelly better than an assistant becuse it never complains... well, almost never anyway.

Workstation on the go

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Thanks for the great entries. Week 2 submissions are now closed. Any entry after Jun 15 (23:59h SGT) (GMT +8) is counted towards week 3. Remember we will have one winner each week until 13th July, so keep your entries coming! 

Winner of week 2 will be announced on 22th June on the contest page, and will also be notified via the email registered with PayPal. 

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Lorlmerlnolielm
Contributor
Contributor

This is my working station. This is not beautiful, nor organize BUT this is special. This is my post, my own post, a comfort place where I and my baby can dwell together, where I CAN give all the love I can give for my baby while being productive and earn as much as I can by being a freelancer. That's why I love this post, my own post, a mother's post. the working mom.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.