[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

eCartoonman
Contributor
Contributor

I previously submitted a quick snap shot of my messy workstation..I just did some quick fix and clean up and thought i could show the cleaner version.

This is where I do all my illustration and design work are created..The lighting is important to me as it sets the mood:)ecgfx studio _v2.1.jpgecgfx studio_v2.2.jpg

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Thanks for the great entries. Week 3 submissions are now closed. Any entry after Jun 22 (23:59h SGT) (GMT +8) is counted towards week 4. Remember we will have one winner each week until 13th July, so keep your entries coming! 

Winner of week 3 will be announced on 29th June on the contest page, and will also be notified via the email registered with PayPal. 

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Lannel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there! 🙂 submitted my entry but it gave me an error and not sure what it meant. How to check if it was published or not? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Lannel

To check if your entry has been published, sort the posts from Newest to Oldest and look for your post at the moment you published it.

If you can't find it, it is probably that an error happen and you should publish it a second time.

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Lannel
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @PayPal_Luna for the swift reply. Actually, I did a little troubleshooting because still it gave me a never ending error (even after spell check, all clear) when i wanted to publish my work. funny thing but I just have to rename my picture before uploading it on my entry post to avoid that bloody error. just an FYI to all folks who's having same problem.

Login to Me Too

Megminx
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a visual effect artist and Im using a gaming pc for projects and gaming when i'm free and this is my everyday life. I'm awesome! unique and simple!myworkstation.jpg

Login to Me Too

3824409A28
Contributor
Contributor
I WANT TO REMOVE MY CARD BUT WHAT I DO IT?Please hẹp.
Login to Me Too

debarshi
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Ourvisions Tech,

In regards to your missing withdrawal for Rs.13,153.33 INR initiated on 12/06/2016, a trace was requested. Our partner bank has responded to the trace with the following information, “The payment had been sent via NEFT to the beneficiary bank and we have not received any return against the same.” Please take the following bank reference number, [removed], to your bank for further assistance.

Sincerely,
Natalie

Please find below the revert received from our NEFT Team

National Electronic Funds Transfer

INDUSIND BANK

Details of Transaction

General Information

Txn Ref Number

:

[removed]

Batch Time

:

Value Date

:

2016-12-09

Status

:

RETURNED

Amount

:

Sender Information

Sender Branch IFSC

:

[removed]

Sender Name

:

PAYPAL OPGSP SETTLEMENT ACCOUNT

Sender Account Number

:

[removed]

Sender Account Type

:

Benficiary Information

Beneficiary Branch IFSC

:

[removed]

Beneficiary Name

:

OURVISIONS TECH

Beneficiary Account Number

:

[removed]

Beneficiary Account Type

:

Beneficiary Address

:

Reschedule Information

Original Batch Time

:

--

Original Value Date

:

--

Rejection Information

Rejection Code

:

Rejection Reason

:

Return Information

Return code

:

--

Return Reason

:

--

Related Ref Number

:

--

Other Information

Remitance Date

:

2016-12-09

Login to Me Too

arellewhite

This place is special because it is where I do things that serves my clients needs. As I am able to 

fill my clients needs, I get compensated that fills my needs and that of my family.

So yes, this workstation is the picture of a modern money factory lol...

It is not noisy like you would imagine a traditional factory, in fact it's so quiet that

my 1 year old daughter can sleep in the bed just 4 feet away from this table while I worked.

The perks of a Work From Home Mom is I get to see my daughter grow. 

Become a Freelancer and work from home if you want to be around for your kids more.

I owe it to Paypal for making it all possible to get reliably receive for me and sent the same into my bank account.

Without it, there could be no way to accept payment from all over the world easily

and as stress-free from both my client's side and mine.

Paypal Workstation of Arelle White

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.