Not Replying to Message Center Emails

daham
Contributor
Contributor

My account got limited about a month ago as i haven't provided necessary documents to prove the identity of me. However there were no way of uploading those documents since due to a bug of my account as the "resolve" button directs to the "thank you" page without allowing me to upload the documents. So i emailed customer service but they got one reply but they did not give me a solution. I emailed many times but no reply!

Then i tried calling them, still they were not aware of this issue. However after calling them many times finally they sent me an email with a special link to upload those documents. But i am not happy with that link since after i uploaded those documents it redirects to the dashboard of my paypal account without any indication of successful upload. not even an email after completion of the upload. And also they i still see the notification of " We need more information.. "

After 10 days i again tried to message them asking if they got my documents but i am not getting any reply! I am honestly tired of this terrible customer service. I can not continue my business for 1 month now because of this limitation.

Can anyone help me on this matter? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.