Green dot prepaid card

Bulldogs66
Contributor
Contributor
I had money on my balance and green dot sent me there route number and there account number so they took the 45 dollars that I ask them to put on my green dot prepaid card well they are asking me to verify two small deposit that was sent to there bank and I don’t know how to do that and green dot tells me nothing so does anyone know how I can get the money back they took are put on my nascar green dot card
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Justice3
New Community Member

I've had a Green Dot card for about a year now, and hand's down, they are the worst financial institution anyone could ever have the displeasure of doing business with. If there is any way possible, I would find something else. It has been one headache after another, resulting in PayPal shutting down my account, and wrongly assuming that they would hold $4,000.00 of my paycheck for a period of 180 days, when they would contact me to let me know my options for getting my money. Between PayPal and Green Dot, it has been the worst service, and the most insulting, that I have ever had.

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

You should contact Green Dot customer service for the specific card you have. Green Dot has their phone number on your cards product page.

I wanted to let you know that PayPal has their own debit card that is already linked to your PayPal account balance.

There is no cost for the card and there are no monthly fees either. 

Here is a PayPal link to the Cash debit card.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/cash-card

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.