Available funds

Kayak7
Contributor
Contributor

My pay pal account is linked to my bank checking account. Pay pal has $12.00 balance.Today I sent $100.00 to my daughter And today I transferred $300.00 to pay pal from my checkin. The message might be 3 to 5 days for the transfer to happen. Will pay pal draw from my checking to cover the $100.00?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kayak7 

Click on the payment transaction to see the payment method used. It's likely that it maybe partially funded by the PayPal balance and/or taken from your bank account entirely. The $300 add to your PayPal balance from your bank account is separate a transaction if you did it after the $100 personal payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kayak7 

Click on the payment transaction to see the payment method used. It's likely that it maybe partially funded by the PayPal balance and/or taken from your bank account entirely. The $300 add to your PayPal balance from your bank account is separate a transaction if you did it after the $100 personal payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.