hi @Frank4747 ,
To enable get sandbox API keys to follow this:
- Click here to log in to your developer.PayPal.com account.
- At the top of the page, click Dashboard.
- Under Sandbox on the left side of the page, click Accounts.
- Click the email address for the account
- Note: Only Business accounts can have Pro enabled.
- Under the email address, click Profile.
- Click the check for the Sandbox API keys
For your LIVE API keys, you should check your PayPal account > https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/credentials/apiaccess.
Here you can create API details as per your need.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- We couldn’t get you some features but you're all set to use PayPal in PayPal Payments Standard
- Getting this error from paypal , popup closing automatically itself when it opens in SDKs
- How can I get the primary email of an onboarded partner by merchant_id? in REST APIs
- Is PayFlow Out Dated as a payment platform? Getting a lot of failed transactions on WooCommerce in Payflow
- Get subscription_id from payment in REST APIs