hi @Frank4747 ,
To enable get sandbox API keys to follow this:
- Click here to log in to your developer.PayPal.com account.
- At the top of the page, click Dashboard.
- Under Sandbox on the left side of the page, click Accounts.
- Click the email address for the account
- Note: Only Business accounts can have Pro enabled.
- Under the email address, click Profile.
- Click the check for the Sandbox API keys
For your LIVE API keys, you should check your PayPal account > https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/credentials/apiaccess.
Here you can create API details as per your need.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Im am a developer and i am having issues getting google pay to work on my account. in Sandbox Environment
- Load paypal approval_url in popup window using sdk in SDKs
- How can i get capture details before make payment successful in android in NVP/SOAP APIs
- How to get amount next recurring subscription in REST APIs
- Why won't Paypal accept payments on my store in PayPal Payments Standard