paypal blocking my money transfer to bank account for more than 7 days ...

psubedi2026
Contributor
Contributor

i'ts been 7 days counting now.  i get this error when i try to transfer my money from pay-pal to my bank account (verified account, and amount already received from sender by papal, and pay pal already verified my account and me who trying to transfer the money), however it's keeps giving error.  Customer service (i had three calls with them already), they keep telling me to try after 24 hours, or 4 hours, every time I call.   They seem to clueless why the system is giving me unjustified error message when transferring my money.     PayPal might profit from keeping my money there for few more days - but this is not a ethical practice.  I am sincerely disappointed on PayPal's payment processing service and customer service.      Has anyone figured out why PayPal keeps blockign our money even when identities and accounts are verified?   i am still getting when trying to transfer money from pay-pal cash to my verified bank account.      please help resolve this, my bank will charge me fees if i don't transfer this within few days.PaypalError2.PNG

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@psubedi2026 

Leave the account alone for a few days and try again if you have that time to spare because security is probably triggered when you keep trying a failed action so it thinks someone is trying to force its way in. The more you keep trying it and getting error, the longer it'll take for the security reset to occur. And you understand why customer service can't override such circumstances because it would negate the reason for having security. Sorry you have to go head to head with PayPal security system.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ShadirRimzy
New Community Member
Having the same problems too, but there is nothing to do but wait
Login to Me Too

RedBethan
New Community Member
Mine has been blocked now for 2 weeks. Seems very convenient my money is there making interest.
Login to Me Too

Logan9898
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry but this is a terrible system, even after calling customer service and verifying all security questions still nothing can be done, especially when the funds are available to the user and fees can be withdrawn there is no reason the transfer can’t be done, PayPal is going to the wayside because of problems like this.
Login to Me Too

ganzom
New Community Member

I have the same problem, it's ridicolous, 2 weeks and it keeps going. I waited 72 hours for a couple times to no avail. i can't even select my bank account and the support stuff is clueless or instructed to not solve my problem. Guess it's time to change the money transfer carrier.

Login to Me Too

hinrijelko
Contributor
Contributor
Has anybody found a solution so far?
Login to Me Too

Vic20990
New Community Member
Were you ever able to find a solution? I’m having the same issue. Called five different times over the week, twice they hung up because they had no clue how to solve the issue. The last person I spoke to told me their security system is stopping me from transferring to my bank account because it looks suspicious. HOWEVER, they said I can cash out at a Walmart or send it to a friend and have them cash it out. How STUPID is it that I can’t transfer to my bank account because it seems suspicious, but I can go to a Walmart and pull out the cash or send it to a friend. It makes no sense at all. Definitely closing PayPal account after I get my money. I advise others to do the same. PayPal is crumbling.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.