Paypal dispute in Buyers favor

mindgem
Contributor
Contributor
This is the single worst thing with Paypal. They almost always let the buyer win disputes no matter what because paypal don't want to make users mad. I have a supersmall business where i sell digital fonts. The order process is made via a third party so when the buyer purchase something the whole operation is made automatically. Buyer gets download link emailed, i get info when the order was made, if the buyer has downloaded or not. So this user purchased every single font i had. The order was for $90 usd. I get the link where i can see that she downloaded all the files at what time. Then she filed a dispute with paypal for making "a mistake" The products she bought are digital so she now has full access to all my fonts and she didnt have to pay a single cent for it. Great huh! Even though i submitted the evidence. The third party company who handles the order has millions of user but paypal never bothered to look at it. They never do. Paypal don't care about their merchants at all because granting them the right in dispute could cauae them more harm because buyers word is leathal. Despicable.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shaliz
New Community Member

I have somewhat similar situation! 

Buyer ordered Income Tax Software that was physical shipping. I shipped after 2 days. In the meantime unknowingly to me buyer disputed with their credit card company which then disputed to PayPal. In the meantime product was delivered (had a USPS proof)! Even after that, PayPal wants to charge back to me! 

Login to Me Too

daffy55
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL IS BIASED IN FAVOUR OF THE TRICKSTERS AND FRAUDSTERS OUT THERE WHO MUST BE ENJOYING A GOOD LIVING AT OUR EXPENSE-I'LL BE CLOSING MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.