Phone number changed - can't log in

SaintDH
Contributor
Contributor

My mobile number changed a few years ago but I never updated my profile. 

Now I can't log in as Paypal wants to send me a text on the old number to verify the account.

I've tried logging in from a different browser which doesn't work.

Also tried using the Help Chat system, but this also requires me to log in to proceed.

Tried ringing the help support number but spent ages going round and round in circles with the automated options, could not get to a point of speaking to an actual person.

Funny thing is, when I selected 'Ask the Community' to access this forum, it allowed me to log in to create this profile to do this!

Really stuck as to how to resolve. Would really appreciate if anyone can offer some help with this please?

Login to Me Too
4,979 REPLIES 4,979

methiu98
Contributor
Contributor

is there number for Slovakia or Czech Republic ? 
my english is very bad

Login to Me Too

LordHero
New Community Member

Hi guys. I lost my number for ever. and my paypal has been registered on it. I can't sing into my PayPal via my number because I lost it for ever. Is there any way to sing into my Paypal account

Login to Me Too

JadeCamille
New Community Member

I lost my phone number that was linked to my paypal account, now i cant access my account. Can someone help me change or remove my phone number?

Login to Me Too

chanthakhm
New Community Member

When I stop login the Paypal Account for one week, I got the message unusal activity when I login my Paypal Account? anyone know how to fix it? Because I stop use my existing phone number anymore.

Login to Me Too

Michelle296
New Community Member
Please I lost my number and I can’t login to my PayPal account since over a year right now and I have some amount of money on there
Login to Me Too

aihama
Contributor
Contributor

Hello
The following problem occurred.
When logging into the account, after entering the password, it asks for a code through the phone ...but the phone number is no longer used by us.
From here we cannot go forward.
How to access account settings? (...to set a new phone number)
Thanks!

Login to Me Too

1954_Z
Hi I need assstance please as I can't login to my account because a few months ago I changed the cellphone number that I used to create my paypal account and I forgot the number. How can I get back into my profile page to update and change my personal details? I need access to my account Help please Zoliswa
Login to Me Too

Mysticalreader
Contributor
Contributor
Don't have same number so I couldn't log in. Then I got logged in but was sent to the community forum. I just wanted 2 dollars
Login to Me Too

Kitzz24
New Community Member

, I changed country and changed my mobile number, and now i cant verify my number via phone message or call, i know my security questions but cant bypass anything. Help me please

Login to Me Too

Zinat
New Community Member
My phone number has been changed and in order to login it is showing me to send a code or to call in my previous number which I don't have the access anymore. What should I do in this case?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.