Error 54113

jaspermendoza72
Contributor
Contributor
Cant access paypal website and app through my home network. When accessing paypal's website it gives me ERROR 403 FORBIDDEN error 54113 Its working fine when i use mobile data, but i prefer to use home network. Already created ticket on message centre but Chat Bot informed me that there is no online support as of this time
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jaspermendoza72 

Try clearing caches and cookies from your web browser or trying a different browser after few hours, If problem still persists, I'd recommend reaching out to Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jameswalter
Contributor
Contributor

Your IP has blacklisted your PayPal: The error is related to your web server configuration. Your internet service provider is the culprit, specifically your IP address. It could be because your IP has blacklisted PayPal.
You don’t have permission to access PayPal: The server configuration of PayPal nowadays has changed a lot. You may face the situation where they have set up specific access permissions to their system, and you haven’t been granted access to the resource.
Problems with your IP: Your IP might not be working correctly and you need to contact your internet service provider to get it fixed.

Regards,
J Wick

Login to Me Too

acolinat
Contributor
Contributor

i'm not sure if this will work for you but I fixed it very easy.

I checked my IP online and I noticed that IPv6 wasn't active and  I accessed Paypal yesterday without any issues. I went to my router, I actived the IPv6 option and magically it worked again.

For some reason having IP6 active I don't see this error message anymore. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.