Meet the Moderators

PayPal_paula

Hi everyone. 

As moderators we get to read, review and respond to your questions on the PayPal community forum everyday so we thought it only fair to give you guys the opportunity to get to know us a bit better. 

Hope you like it

The Moderators

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

I'm Olivia. My interests are many and varied.

I love to read, and always have at least two books going at once. I am usually in the middle of an ebook on my smartphone, and an audiobook to listen to car, or for when I'm doing boring stuff dishes or laundry.

I like to play board games with my friends. Some favorites are Settlers of Catan, 25 Words or Less, and Telestrations.

I love foods from other countries, and I go through phases where my favorites change. I'm currently really craving Ethiopian food.

There's lots more about me. Join me and the rest of the moderation team during our Community Chat every week at the time listed below in my signature, and get to know me and others in your Community. 🙂

Thanks for reading!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

messiahps121
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Olivia I to read as well, I has an ebook of my own out it is called New Psalms; My Soul Set Free. It's on a few online bookstore. I look forward to chatting more with the group
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi messiahps121,

Welcome to the Community! It's very nice to meet someone who uses our services and wants to be active in the Community. I hope you find it helpful!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hello Community!

Hi, I'm Frank. 

Interests: hmmm, let me think.  Technology, Gadgets, Computer hardware, the Internet, Science, HTML/CSS, graphic design, reading, music (jazz, classical, rock, electronic to name a few) and music composition.

I would self diagnose myself as an analytical personality type and I enjoy solving problems/puzzles.

See you around the boards! 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

I'm Adrian, and as you can see by my post count, you might run into me just about anywhere on here Smiley Happy

I grew up in a rural area and and grow a mean garden when I'm not modifying my smartphone or computer.  I spend most of my spare time writing poetry, blogging, painting BattleTech miniatures, catching up on philosophy and psychology, trying out new foods, and exploring the country or the city.

I'm a self-sworn fan of most types of music, but I spend most of my current listening time on various forms and variations of punk - particularly celtic.  Don't let that fool you, though.  I enjoy anything from classical to pop, and it's probably in my music player, well, somewhere... It's a mess in there and I'm always running out of storage Smiley Happy

Olivia already spoke about the Community Chat, but I'll say it again - stop in sometime and say hello!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Adrian !

Looks like it's been awhile since you posted here, but after  reading your "Meet The Moderation Team introduction " post, just wanted to ask if you are a Libra ?    You sound creative and interests in  music and art  etc.

Hope you had a great weekend !

Jean 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey there JeanQA!  Good to see you!

Libra is a very good guess based on the introduction above, especially since they are often said to be one of the most artistic of all the Sun signs Smiley Happy I can't say as I wouldn't have drawn that myself from the description.  Kudos to you for knowing your astrology!

Depending on which way you prefer your zodiac, I could be a few different signs, but I won't be giving out my birthday range anytime soon Smiley Wink 

Security and all, I'm sure you can understand in this day and age.  Smiley Happy  That being said, I've always wanted to be able to say I was a bit Capricorn-y.  I know it's a cheap pun, but it makes me smile, and as Olivia and Frank can attest, I can be a bit of a prankster from time to time Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

LOLOL...  I like the Capricorn-y reference !!  Which of the signs has comedic personality?  That is you also.  I am very familiar with Libra... and Very Libra.   Ok..  understand about not wanting to share birthday info... Guess I will have to throw out a happy birthday every month ...   Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL

Glad to see ya back on duty....  was very quiet the last couple days here.... !!!!

and oh, yeah...   Happy (May) Birthday !!!!

Jean          Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

JeanQA -

Not everyone likes a good pun here and there, so I'm glad you liked it! Smiley Happy  As for which sign is humorous, I would have to say it depends on your sources.

From what I recall off the top of my head, Aquarius, Pisces and Gemini are the most likely comedians out of the bunch.  They all have their ups and downs, though, and even the most somber of signs could be downright hilarious depending on the individual circumstances. That's when it's time to break out the natal charts, but that is an entirely different conversation!

I'm very glad to be back.  I do miss the Forums on my days off, believe it or not.  Thank you for the birthday wishes - and Happy (May) Birthday to you too!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.