Meet the Community!

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

In the interest of camaraderie and getting to know a little bit about the people behind the posts, I’m starting this thread. I’d love to see everyone post a bit about yourself, your interests and hobbies, what makes you tick, and anything else you’d like for us to know about you. I’d love to hear from all of you, especially the people who’ve been spending so much of their time here helping people for so long (@kernowlass@sharpiemarker@jmarc_38, and @angelleye, to name a few).

This idea started when one of the regular posters complimented and asked me about another of the Community's regular posters, and I said, “Get to know her!” Then I realized, we all should get to know each other! So, here’s the place to start. 😊

Note:

• Please limit this thread to the discussion about getting to know each other. If you have questions on any PayPal-related topics, please post in one of our Help boards to allow a thread that’s specific to that topic.
  • Please keep the discussion family-friendly and in line with our Community Guidelines.
  • Don’t share or ask for any sensitive and/or contact information, including but not limited to full names, email addresses, social media handles, etc.

I’ll get us started!

I’m Olivia. My pronouns are she/her, and I’m coming to you from the middle of the US. I really love board games and have a pretty massive collection of them, currently around 225, with various themes and game mechanics. I live with my husband and our 3 cats who are always getting into trouble (the cats, not the husband). I am fueled by a steady diet of Diet Coke and humor. I love people and spend time with them every chance I get, even if only virtually most of the time. I also love words and I play Wordle and Quordle every day to keep my brain sharp.

Your turn!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Hello @angelleye @PayPal_Olivia , nice to meet you like this. and congratulations for your moral and time investment, for this sports activity, and for the improvement of people suffering from this disease.

it seems we all have cats too 🙂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hey everyone!! It's so awesome to get to know you all a bit more. First off, I'm Jon, I'm originally from the East Coast of the US but I'm currently living in the sands of Tatooine with my two dogs. I'm a pretty big comic book nerd, LOVE the MCU, D&D, Star Wars, LotR and pretty much all things sci-fi / fantasy. I also do a bit of photography here and there - mainly landscape / outdoor scenery or in-studio commercial stuff. 

@jmarc_38, I'm a big DIY guy, too! I love wood-working, crafting and gardening. 

@angelleye, who doesn't love a good ole-game of table-tennis? 😄 Also, your YouTube channel rocks! Thanks for all you do!

I can't wait to hear more from the rest of the community, have a great day everyone!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.